WHY CHOOSE IT
- While bamboo is actually a grass, it offers the same look and functionality as other types of hardwood flooring. A beautiful choice for your home, bamboo is elegant and stain-resistant, making it a long-lasting flooring that will showcase any room.
- Bamboo flooring is easy to clean and maintain, and it’s ideal for moderate climates without excessive humidity. Cost of installation is also often less expensive than hardwood floors. With a professional installation team to help you choose quality materials ideal for your home and environment, bamboo is a durable and trendy choice.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Bamboo flooring is a renewable resource and far more eco-friendly than hardwood
- Spill- and stain-resistant because it is less porous
- Comparable to hardwood in durability and hardness
- Natural materials complement environmentally conscious design and style aesthetic
- Durable and can be refinished rather than replaced
- Simple and fast installation
- As easy to maintain as laminate flooring
- Versatility and classiness enhances any room
- Ideal for kitchens and areas prone to spills and stains
- Natural finish available that is light wood with no stain
- Carbonized option features heat-treated bamboo to yield a variety of darker colors